Petrohue's River

This photography are took for one of my friends when we being in Petrohue's River.
This picture show an magnificent rivers of south of Chile. When I was to backpacking with my friends in summer of 2017 we meet a lot of rivers and lakes, but Petrohue's River being a spectacular, I'm very fascinated this. It's incredible seen the nature far away of human contact.
In this river I lose my shoes, I'm very sad for that, because I lose it, I contaminate the river.

This vacation was very well, I have been in the south of Chile since Valdivia until Castro, in the Great Island of Chiloé.
In the nextvacation I plan to return to Chiloé and then continue traveling to south, I goto the “Austral” road. I love to travel and to know new places, it is anexperience that everyone else has.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Favourite Band

Welcome!