Your Blogging Experience

I think that I learn more using blogs than attend to the class, the practice to write every week is very important for internalize the learning.
I feel too weir narrate things about me and make public in Internet, I generally being too conservative to myself, it's very difficult talk about me.
I would like include more space to talk in English, I think this is the more important form to learn to talk and understand other language (more than take the class in other timetable) and this make the class more funny. In addition, maybe has the feedback to the others blogs are very important for no repeat the mistakes.
Maybe, I would like to write about other things that I do at every days, things as play drums and have a band, as other things I read to the University or things that I dream to do in the future.
More than the all, my expectations to this class was very high, but in the road this was fall down, I consider I learn so slowly and a little things, although maybe is for the timetable of the class and the impersonal form to teach an language. In fact, I think alone remember the contents that I learn in the middle school.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Favourite Band

Petrohue's River

Welcome!