My best friends

I don't say I have one best friend, I have minimum two best friends: They are Ivo and Bryan, and both live in Champa, where I live, but I have others friends that also consider . I met Ivo in the Basic school and finish the middle school with him and I meet Bryan since 2011 approximately and the latest years I spend a lot time with him.
I consider they two are my best friends because I pass very moment with them: with them I go to the vacation, I go to the party's, I go to the concert, I go to the holidays I go to have a breakfast, I can talk when I sad and I work with one of them, for name one.
I remember one time that we go to the party far away at our house, we go in bicycle and drink a lot of beers and return to our house nearby at 7 o'clock (at morning).
In the road of our house I crash with the containment barrier and one of my friends crash at the other one, it's was be very funny.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Favourite Band

Petrohue's River

Welcome!