Post N°2 - Why I chose to start to study a Sociology career

Hello! now I tell why I chose to start to study Sociology career.
When I was a child, I only thought about earning a lot of money, I spend all the time studying thinking about starting in the greatest university and get a great job. I started a civil engineering career, but at the end of the first year I didn't want to study anymore. That's right I left this career and thought about studying something really I like. However, taking a decision was very difficult.
Finally, I chose to study a sociology career because it's the best for me. I'm not interested in earning money anymore, I'm really interesting in working in building a better world.
Now, I'm very happy studying a lot of thinker and theories and I'm certain I made a correct decision because if I apply the consciousness in the practice I'll make a change.
For that I think to work with the community, I'll work in the municipality or in the intervention center of poor people.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Favourite Band

Welcome!

Petrohue's River