Mi Favourite Band

Choosing one of all the bands that I like is very difficult. I think, in this moment, the band that I listen to more is Rodia. This is an Argentinian band of Punk rock, they have played since 2010 and have three records: "La rabia y la poesía" (2010), "Prefiero América" (2012) and "Caleidoscopio" (2014).
They came to Chile in 2012, but I didn't go to the show because in that year I didn't have the sufficient age.
I like this band because their rhythm and their lyrics contents of all the songs are very powerful. When I listen to each of their songs I'm very excited.
My favourite song of this band is "Prefiero América", because it has a pretty lyric where they defend Latinoamérica and its unit as one nation, as well as in the final of this album has an amazing acoustic version.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Petrohue's River

Welcome!