Post 6 - My Favorite Festivity

The 18 of September is my favorite festivity of the year. Usually I have been studying on this date, so I celebrate this during one week of holidays.
This festivity is a commemoration of the first assembly of government and being celebrated together at Day of the glory of army of Chile in 19 of September.
In this celebration make many activities associated with the Chilean idiosyncrasy, but I really consider that there is nothing to celebrate, because after the process of independence until our days the Chilean capital is accumulate in the far center of power, principally in the European countries and United States of America. As well as, the only war that the army of Chile was win is against himself people.
After all, in this celebrate I enjoy the holidays with my family and my friends. I drink a lot of beer and wine every day and celebrate this in my own way.


Picture of the first assembly of government.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Favourite Band

Petrohue's River

Welcome!