Post n°3 - The most fabulous piece of technology

There is, in my opinion, the most fabulous and important piece of technology: It's my cellphone. I bought my cellphone seven months ago, after working all the summer holidays and I consider this a great inversion.
With my cellphone I can give many uses: I can read books and e-mails, talk with my friends, listen to music, watch TV shows and many things I can imagine.
Really I don't like relying on technology, but sometimes I can't resist using it, because a lot of application that I can use.
Currently, my cellphone turned into a piece of technology essential to me. It's fabulous all uses I give to that.
Sometimes, I think my life without my cellphone when I want to disappear, when I want to disconnect from society, but I can't really disconnect completely, in this moment I need to get informed about everything to happen around.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Favourite Band

Welcome!

Petrohue's River